Pages

8.02.2011

~Margarita Cupcakes~ First Attempt...

Tonight I tried to bake again, and I am proud of myself...

I got a recipe from a site I found on Pinterest! I have been meaning to try it for awhile now so I just jumped in!

I bought all the ingredients today (aka yesterday...) and my anxiety level was though the roof, literally. I went to go buy the tequila at the liquor store, and I was dropping things all over the place, all my change, my wallet among other things!

I came home and ate my lunch, then promptly fell asleep, I don't know why I was so tired, I had to go to the chiropractor, and I had anxiety all day it must have wiped me out.

Around 7 is when I finally got started and it wasn't so bad. I enjoyed it. So I guess just like everything, practice makes the process easier...



I did excellent on the cupcake batter! it came out as greatness!



I fuzzed up on the frosting, silly me, I tried to expedite the process and I messed it. It's a good thing it still tastes good, it is the best frosting I think I have ever had!



It looks good on the cupcakes and it complements them well it just is a little liquid-y and not stiff enough to hold its self up. When I do this again I will read the recipe better!


                   All Pictures are © Morgan Jemerson Photography. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment